Sunday, January 22, 2012

Migrating to New Domain - DojoTalk.com


Though this blog is still in its infancy, it has already become clear that the Blogger platform, while wonderful, will not meet all of the needs that I have in mind for this site. As such, I have decided to create my very own website - www.DojoTalk.com

Though this format requires more work, it also gives me much more flexibility and control over the layout and content. Head on over to the new site and click the RSS feed button on the top to follow along! There are also a number of Like, Tweet and etc buttons to share with your friends. Don't forget to comment on your favorite posts. You can also use the contact form to make suggestions and share your thoughts.

See you there!

www.DojoTalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! I also request that you ensure that all comments are courteous and productive to the conversation. Thanks!